Every Tech company needs customer services, and also they offer many vacancies in this field. So, Cupola Careers has announced many vacancies in the field of Call Center Representatives. In this job, you have to interact with the clients and also solve their problems through call.
The Cupola group has well known for the best service provider in the telecommunications field. They have founded in 1999, and only in two decades, they become the best in their business. Because they work hard and also need hardworking members. so if you are willing to perform well in Cupola then follow our lead below.
Cupola Careers Announced Vacancies for Call Center Representatives
Other Opportunities in UAE:
Criteria to Apply For Cupola Dubai
- Candidates need high school or diploma and also the work experience is needed anywhere in the world.
- If you have an ability to Bilingual, also meant you can speak Arabic and English well then you are a perfect match for the job.
- If you have a good command on typing and also know the MS Office well then you are close to this job.
- You must be willing to work in rotating shifts and also in public holidays.
- The preference of the job will be given to the person who got a sponsorship visa or student and family visa.
- The person will start the job immediately, so, if you have any other commitments you will not be considered.
Procedure to Apply in Cupola Jobs
Cupola Careers have scheduled a Walk in interview on Sunday, 23rd June 2019, and if you fail to arrive on the first day, then don’t worry the company has announced the walk-in-interview for the next day. The Candidate who missed the chance to appear on the interview on both days will not get another chance, So get ready for this great opportunity and be on time and date, further instructions and directions are given below. The documents you should bring along with yourself are a CV, Passport Size Photograph, Copy of Passport, experience certificate and Visa. Best of luck with your future role in Cupola.
Walk-in-Interview Schedule For Call Center Agent Jobs
Walk-in-Interview Date: 23rd June – 24th June 2019
Interview Timing: 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Interview Location: Ground and 1st Floor, Building # 8, Cupola Teleservices Dubai, Manama Road, Dubai Outsource Zone Near Al Maktoum Airport, Dubai.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 04 3662000, 04 3662002
Kindly open this google map direction. So you can get an idea where the address of the company is. Also, we hope this will help you to get the address easily. https://goo.gl/maps/PauBShoMxm22